1. To preserve and continue the traditions,
culture, and history of porcelain painting and all aspects of fired art.
2. To promote harmony and fellowship among interested persons.
3. To contribute to the knowledge of and promote the appreciation of fine art.
4. To sponsor and support porcelain and fired art activities.
5. To encourage porcelain art and china painting and collecting, and all elements of fired art.
6. To contribute to the growth of knowledge of fired painting techniques through educational meetings.
7. To recognize community needs and the contributions that we as artists and humanitarians can make.